At Vanish Skin and Laser, fixing skin is our specialty. We create confidence incur clients through optimum, healthy skin. Everyones skin journey is different and thats why we introduced skin memberships that are 100% individualised for each clients skin. Regardless of your skin concerns, we have the treatments and homeware skin solutions that will achieve yours skin goals. And with our skin memberships your commitment will get you to your skin goals sooner for less.
How our memberships work?
If you are at the beginning of your skin journey and need a condition fixed, we can design a BESPOKE MEMBERSHIP just for you!
Committed clients get the best results and because of that we have introduced skin memberships where our members get the best results, sooner and maintain these results for longer AND for way LESS $$! Choose from one of our set memberships or let one of our skin experts design a plan just for you. As a thank you for your loyalty and commitment you will receive the best prices we offer. We offer memberships over 6 or 12 months. The timeframes will depend on the plan that is best for your skin at the time.
Payments: Choose from a weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan. We will take care of the payment and automatically charge your account on a day that works for you, leaving you to book your monthly treatments, SOOOOOO, easy.
Vanish Membership FAQs
When does my membership start?
The day after you sign up OR if you would like it to start on a set day let us know before you sign up and we can organise that for you.
When does my membership expire?
Our Bespoke memberships expire at the (6 or 12 month) planned time frame.
Our Skin Maintenance membership is for a MINIMUM of 12 months after which time it will automatically carry over each month. After the initial 12 month period you can cancel at anytime. Please give us at least 30 days notice and your membership will be cancelled on the last day of that month.
Can I cancel my membership before the end date?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. We will calculate the full price of the services and retail products that you have received and you will need to settle the account based on the full price of the services you have received to date.
Are there any restrictions on when you can book your membership appointments?
No, once you become a member you become one of our VIP clients, book anytime.
Will I get the appointment times that suit me?
Yes of course, but we recommend that you book in advance for your preferred day and times. If you don’t book in advance or change appointment day close to your appointment time we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reschedule your appointment in a timely manner.
Can my membership be put on hold?
No sorry we can’t put memberships on hold, however as our memberships are over 6 or 12 months there is ample time for you to redeem all of your treatments before the expiry date.
Can my friends or family use my membership?
No only one person can redeem treatments on the membership and members can only purchase discounted retail products for their personal use.
What happens if I miss an appointment?
We send you a reminder 2 days prior to your appointment, we recommend that when you schedule your appointments you put reminders in your calendar. Cancellations and reschedules with less than 24 business hours notice will incur a 50% fee to be paid at the time of rescheduling the appointment. In the event of a no-show that appointment will be forfeited.
How do the payments work?
We use Payleadr as our payment plan provider. Payments can be debited from an account or a credit card. On our Bespoke plans you can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly. If you have a preferred day that you would like your payments to be debit we can accommodate that, just ask us to organise that prior to you signing up.
Vanish Membership Terms & Conditions
- Vanish Skin and Laser Clinic’s individual membership polices will be outlined in the membership agreement.
- Memberships are for a set term; cancellation fees will apply on early termination (see FAQ’s)
- Memberships are non-refundable post use/activation due to change of circumstance or change of mind.
- Membership ownership is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash or credit.
- Membership services do not accrue if unused by the expiry dates.
- Vanish Skin and Laser Clinic reserves the right to cancel memberships.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discounts, clubs or discounted packages or series.
- 10% off additional treatments is only available on full priced treatments from our skin treatment menu. If already discounted, the lesser of the two prices will apply.
- 10% off retail is only available on full priced products for personal use. If already discounted, the lesser of the two prices will apply.
- Exclusive member-only offers are available only until stocks last in the case of products or where empty appointments exist with treatments.
- If you are unable to attend the clinic and redeem your monthly membership fee on treatments, it will carry over, however all treatments must used by the end date of the membership period or they will expire.
- Vanish Skin and Laser’s 24 business hour cancellation and booking policy applies.
Customised Skin Program
- 10% off retail products
- 10% off Payment Plan Programs
- 15% off Upfront Programs
- Bonus $50.00 Gift Card
Flexible 6 or 12 months programs with Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly payment options