Please Arrive on Time
Arriving on time, or 10 minutes before your appointment allows you to feel more relaxed before your appointment. We can’t keep others waiting, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting!
Appointment & Booking Policy
As an Independent Australian-owned business, we thank you for your consideration of our appointment and booking policy.
Our booking policy has been designed to protect our business’s sustainability and ensures fair treatment to all our clients and the therapists booked to do your treatment.
We ask that you please book carefully. No-shows, last minute cancellations & reschedules as well as running late for appointments means that other clients cannot book into that time slot and wastes the time and expertise of our highly trained professional therapists.
All bookings require a non-refundable deposit that will sit on your account and can either be carried forward to your next appointment or used on check out of your current appointment if you are unsure when you will book back in with us.
Where we are not given the appropriate notice of 24 hours, your booking deposit will act as a cancellation fee and will be redeemed by Vanish Skin and Laser Clinic.
Please read our Booking and Appointment Policy below carefully before making a booking:
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment
- All Bookings require a $40 deposit at the time of booking.
- Your booking deposit remains on your account until you wish to use it. You may carry it forward to your next appointment or you may redeem it on check out if you are unsure when you will make your next appointment with us.
- If you have a Gift Voucher that contains a voucher number, this may be used instead of giving a booking deposit. Your voucher number must be given at the time of the booking and will be checked before your booking has been confirmed.
- All online Bookings require a 50% deposit.
- No-shows, Re-scheduling and cancelling appointments without 24 hours notice results in Vanish Skin and Laser Clinic redeeming your booking deposit as a cancellation fee. This is to cover the therapist time only.
- Please be on time for appointments. If you are late we can only work with the time we have left for your appointment however you will still be charged for the full amount of that appointment.
- For any specific deals purchased, the terms and conditions of that deal will apply
We understand that emergencies and last-minute cancellations can occur and anyone who has worked with us knows that we do our best to be accommodating, however, please understand that we are operating a small business and our time is just as valuable as yours.